Friday, December 30, 2011

G20 Driver Deserves Your Owning

  I have used many golf drivers and did not find a good driver to improve my game. I know there are a lot of great drivers and my friends recommended many to me, but they are just not suitable for me. But amazingly, the ping g20 driver works very well for me, out of my expectation.  The new g20 driver is enough to provide everything I need on the golf course.

  Recently I’m using Ping g20 driver, and when I play with my friends, I see they also put the g20 driver in their bags. They say they felt very good and certainly had some pop to the Ping driver and they like the new G20 driver very much. "The head looks massive and has a more low-profile look that I expected. Interestingly looks more like a Callaway designed crown, but I do prefer the lighter color to the former G15 look. The Tour Shaft did make a difference and added a more penetrating ball flight to my swing. Ping g20 driver is easy to hit, and can get the ball in the air, probably perfect for a 10-20 handicapper." said one of my golf friends.

  The Ping G20 Driver has a slightly wider face than the G15 and at address the head appears bigger, although not quite as large as the K15. This is achieved by a shallower crown and also visually by a lighter ping g20 driver metallic silver finish. It's interesting that Ping have moved away from black to something slightly lighter. It does look very good but is a little more reflective in bright conditions when compared to the previous black color.

  I bought the g20 driver of 9.5 degrees with a Ping TFC 169D stiff shaft. Compared with my previous drivers, I think the g20 driver is special one because it owns many new features. It can help me hit the ball higher and longer, with it, my ball also become very straight. I always tend to slice my ball with my previous drivers, but the ping g20 reduce it for me, I don’t have slice and hook now. And now with the Ping driver G20, my average spin was around 1850 with a high of around 2000 and a low of around 1650. Then there of course own the perfect distance. The size and shape of the longer head look much better than the G15 and the sound and feel at impact were excellent and the ball took off on a slightly higher but more penetrating trajectory than the g15.

  If you also have tried the g20 driver, you may agree that it is not only a beautiful driver, but also the good game improvement driver. It deserves your owning.


© http://pingg15club.blogspot.com/. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment